I was so excited to have my growth ultrasound and a NST today, but as they hooked me up for the NST I found out that my ultrasound was not scheduled for today but for Friday. I was really looking forward to the ultrasound to make sure she is growing okay, but I guess I will have to be patient. When it really comes down to it, I know she is growing. My docs even agreed with me that my belly has gotten bigger in the 3 weeks I have been here. My daughter is also starting to maneuver her way onto my pelvis and under my ribs...when she kicks it hurts! I finally have the connection for my camera, so here is a current photo of my belly from my hospital room. Don't I look so attractive?? I haven't worn eye makeup or done my hair in 3 weeks...
Here is another pic taken last Wednesday...Briana, Michelle and I on the day Michelle had her baby. We tried to get the 4th pregnant belly (Mandy's) but we did not succeed...Michelle delivered too fast.
Speaking of, I want to say a quick congratulations to my sweet friend Briana (pictured above on the left), who gave birth to her son today. Welcome to the world, Zander! I was there the day that her daughter Maizy was born and also the day that Zoey was born, so it is killing me to not be able to see him in person (we are at different hospitals). We have been friends for a long time, and she has been such a great support to me through this challenging time. I love her to pieces. Congrats, Bri...I can't wait to see him!
No comments:
Post a Comment