Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank you, America!

My favorite summer show redeemed itself...somewhat. So You Think You Can Dance ended its 4th season last night. America got the voting (almost) right. Courtney was voted off first out of the final four (it's about time!!). Then it was Katee's turn. I would have put Katee and Joshua in the top 2, but Joshua and Twitch were the top 2 dancers. So...who won???

JOSHUA!!

He has done a great job in all different genres of dance this season. They also surprised Katee by awarding the top girl with $50,000. Now, all kinds of people will probably be mad that their poor little Twitch didn't "win" anything for 2nd place. I say whatever. The show every week has been about eliminating one boy and one girl, so for me, Katee and Joshua were the top two dancers anyway. The show is almost always going to have a male winner because I guarantee that most of the voters out there are teenage girls! I was shocked that Sabra won (and not Danny) last year.

So the coolest thing about the finale show was just before they announced the winner. They had a few of the dancers from each season perform together. I got a glimpse of some of my favorites...Melody, Allison (who just had a baby and was dancing her heart out), Jamie and Travis were all on stage!

Just had to put my 2 cents in...it's the only show I get addicted to all season. Now on to the Olympics...GO TEAM USA!! GO NASTIA AND SHAWN!!

No comments: