Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I felt crafty today...
Over the past few years, I have discovered my love for paper crafts. However, having a baby girl has made me realize that my love for crafting goes way beyond scrapbooking and card making. I love all of the hair bows and other "bling" that is out there, but it is so expensive! (I have banned myself from going to the Quilted Bear!) So I decided to try making a few things. Today I went to Roberts and purchased a few silk flowers and then, while Anna and I watched the inauguration, I got creative. Out came the glue gun, ribbon, decorative brads, and hair clips. Luckily Anna was fascinated by the colorful flowers so she sat in her high chair and played. Do you like my creations? All of the flowers have clips on the back - they attach to a headband.



I also pulled out my jewelry supplies and made a few more binky clips (Karli - I finished yours! I will mail it tomorrow!) I made three of these red and black binky clips for Anna, Evelynn, and Brylee to wear at the Ute meets. (Zander...sorry, little dude. They are just a little girly for you. I will have to find you some manly beads. Maybe footballs or something.) Anyway, I think they turned out really cute!
And of course I have to add a cute pic of Anna...she has discovered her rubber ducky in the bath tub, and she was giving him kisses last night.
Hope everyone had a fabulous inauguration day! Hooray for President Obama! (It's about time!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I better have a girl next time around so I can get in on all this cute stuff! You are so talented! Very very cute
Cute! Anna looks like she's getting big. Hope work is going well for you. Miss you!
Look at that belly! Adorable!
Post a Comment