Trav and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary this week. How does it fly by so quickly? I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday, and yet I can't remember what it was like when we weren't married. This month also marks 10 years since Trav and I met. Although things have not always been perfect, we really compliment each other and have a great relationship. He has taught me to be a stronger person, and I have brought out a little bit of his sentimental side. I love you honey!

Today we also celebrate the dads in our lives. Trav has really grown and developed as a father to Anna. It was no secret that before Anna came along, he didn't want to be a dad, but our little peanut has really wrapped him around her finger. He adores her and he would do anything to protect her. Trav's new job has allowed him to be home each day in the afternoon, and that has really developed a bond between Anna and her daddy. She has become Daddy's little helper with all of his projects. Whether it be building a new stone flower bed, or working on the car, Anna is right there by Trav's side to help. Trav works so hard to keep Anna and I safe and happy. Thank you, honey! We both love you so much. Happy Father's Day! (Trav is still a brat when it comes to pictures, so this is one of the only recent ones with Anna and her daddy...they love to play, which usually includes Trav swinging Anna or throwing her in the air while I cringe and squeeze my eyes shut hoping that there is no injury involved...)

The other father in my life is my dad. He is simply amazing! I was so lucky to be raised by such a hard working, compassionate, loyal family man. I love you Dad! He is so wonderful with my little one, too. He loves his Anna bug, and she loves her Buppa! Isn't this a cute photo of them sharing a cookie?

My father in law Charlie has also been really wonderful with Anna. She goes to stay with Trav's parents each week while I work, and she loves them both so much. She always has to know where Charlie is. She loves her Papa! (I don't have many pictures of Charlie either...apparently like father like son...)

Happy Father's Day to all my dads. I love you all so much and am so thankful to have you in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment