Thursday, February 14, 2008

What do you think?

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has someone special to share this day with. I have to work tonight...hmmm...that would be the reason I haven't posted for a while. RSV season has been crazy!! Seriously, 40 pediatric ICU patients in a unit only designed for 32 patients...CRAZY!!

This is my first time playing with the sale-a-bration sets that I got. I am thinking of having an open house before Sale-a-Bration ends...it makes me a little nervous, because I haven't demonstrated for a long time!! I have a few people who have never stamped before who want to come, but my friends who will come have stamped for a few years. That presents a challenge for what kind of projects I want to do. I had a few minutes of free time today, so I sat down and came up with a few rough drafts. If any of you are reading this and want to come to my open house, let me know if these projects are something you would be interested in, or if I should do something else.

Here's the rough drafts:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms (SAB)
Paper: Ginger Blossom DP, rose red CS, wild wasabi CS, pretty in pink CS
Ink: rose red craft, wild wasabi classic
Accessories: wild wasabi ribbon, soft subtles brads, word window punch


Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Nursery Letters wheel
Paper: bashful blue, whisper white, chocolate chip, groovy guava
Ink: same as paper
Accessories: star punch, circle punch, scallop punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

(P.S. I can't decided if this card is too busy...any opinions??)

For those of you who want to come to my open house, I am thinking of doing it on March 1st (later in the evening) or March 2nd (Sunday afternoon). If either of these days work for you, please let me know. I will try to accomodate the best that I can. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments: